If you would like to return your order, please open a support ticket via our helpdesk or email email@example.com, quoting your order number and we will provide you with our returns instructions. We cannot accept non-authorised returns.
Returning a Faulty Item
If you wish to return a faulty item:
- Please open a support ticket via our helpdesk or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and detailing the fault.
Faulty items returned within 30 days of receipt qualify for a refund or replacement.
Faulty items returned over 30 days after receipt qualify for a repair.
Returning a Non-faulty Item
If you wish to return a item that is not faulty:
- You must notify us within 7 days of receipt of your wish to return the item
- You are responsible for the return postage costs.
- The item must be complete with all accessories, cables, instruction manuals etc if any were included.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange / refund or make a charge if the item(s) are returned in a non-saleable conditions or are damaged.
Damage to Items on Arrival
We do our very best to pack orders securely but if your item arrives damage:
- You must report this to us within 48 hours of receipt.
- You must not use the item
- It is your responsibility to ensure your order is satisfactory condition when you receive and unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to an item if it has been in your possession for more than 48 hours.
We cannot issue refunds or replacements unless we receive back the original item.